Skip to content
Preview
Image
ufff

worst guest

Download for Windows (64 bit)

Download for Windows (32 bit)

Download for MacOS

Download for Linux (64 bit)

Download source code (Unity 2017.1.p4)

13 Comments

1. Torfi Asgeirsson wrote:

Beautiful. The mound of hair and semen pulled from the drain should win some sort of award for perfect representation of a thing that has never been represented in a video game before.

Friday, September 1, 2017 at 1:15 am | Permalink
  2. SC wrote:

Are video games good? Are video games bad? I was thinking video games are good but now I’m not so sure.

This was less depressing than A Story About A Cat. That’s good, right?

Glad to see so many new games!

What’s in the suitcase? Or, is it who’s in the suitcase? Or, is the question: Why is the suitcase so quiet after such a promising start?

Friday, September 1, 2017 at 7:25 am | Permalink
  3. jaime wrote:

how do i play this on chromebook

Friday, September 1, 2017 at 3:21 pm | Permalink
  4. Jaime, I don’t know. I don’t have one. It’s possibly not possible.

Friday, September 1, 2017 at 4:42 pm | Permalink
  5. daniel wrote:

i love the way you represented gay sex here, where it’s just a thing that happened. i also appreciate how you and robert yang approach it so differently (also, it’s kinda disappointing that you two are the only ones i know putting gay sex in your games. maybe i should try)

Friday, September 1, 2017 at 4:19 pm | Permalink
  6. daniel wrote:

i just noticed that the suitcase follows in the first scene and that is incredibly cute. i’m really overwhelmed by how cute it is. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Friday, September 1, 2017 at 5:15 pm | Permalink
  7. Andrew wrote:

lmao, that was amazing. I love the attention to detail. Clearly based on a true story ;)

Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 9:08 pm | Permalink
  8. Marcus wrote:

But what is in that other room? At one point the cursor is red but I can’t go inside.

Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 9:41 pm | Permalink
  9. Ah, Marcus, that’s a bug. Good catch! That door shouldn’t make the cursor read, it should just be non-with-interactable.

Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 10:46 pm | Permalink
  10. Hamish wrote:

That is the weirdest game I’ve ever played in my life.

I love it.

Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 11:10 am | Permalink
  11. jaime wrote:

im unable to play it

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 4:36 pm | Permalink
  12. Jaime, sorry to hear that. What happened? The download not work, or?

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 7:58 pm | Permalink
  13. okno wrote:

i am dead lmao

the spiral to explain away one detail with the endgame not changing in any case

that poor host