Skip to content
Preview
Image
made at the lovely berlin mini jam

glances

play online now (webGL + mouse + keyboard)

download for 64-bit windows
download for 32-bit windows
download for OSX
download for linux

download source code (unity 2017.2)

10 Comments

1. thelinkor wrote:

I like it. Very much reminds me of perspective. I would have liked if the game froze when you hit a reset, and then you press a button to go through, so that you can actually see and analyze where you hit.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 8:15 pm | Permalink
  2. Evan wrote:

The ambiance of this one somehow reminded me of Ice-Pick Lodge’s stuff (in a good way). Solid mechanic too!

Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 8:43 pm | Permalink
  3. Eric wrote:

The browser version sucks. My pointer keeps reaching the edge of the screen, stopping all movement.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 8:13 pm | Permalink
  4. Eric wrote:

The problem was the browser. Tried it in Chrome, and now a new problem occurs.

Now my perspective flips every time I rotate a certain angle.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 8:19 pm | Permalink
  5. >Now my perspective flips every time I rotate a certain angle.

are you sure it’s not the level resetting?

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 11:12 pm | Permalink
  6. Rob wrote:

A wonderful little game, with a very interesting puzzle mechanic!

I think I experienced the same glitch as Eric in the browser version: from certain angles, moving the mouse to a certain point would cause a sudden ‘flip’ back to a previous angle – say, that of a second before. (It wasn’t the level reset mechanic; it would occur mid-level and wouldn’t return me to the start.) Seemed to be less of a problem if I moved the mouse more slowly. It was only occasional and didn’t affect my ability to complete levels, though.

Monday, December 11, 2017 at 11:31 am | Permalink
  7. Jame wrote:

Really good game! I really like it and hope to see more of it one day. beat the game btw thans for readin

Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 1:39 pm | Permalink
  8. Connorses wrote:

I think I’m experiencing the view reset bug too and it is definitely impacting my ability to beat this level with the giant spiral above me. I feel like I’m hitting obstacles with my reticle too easily and I got rather frustrated and stopped there. Not to say this isn’t a fantastic concept, however. I enjoyed the puzzles I did see. Being able to move the camera to sneak the reticle into places where you couldn’t before very satisfying.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:27 pm | Permalink
  9. Connorses wrote:

*IS very satisfying

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:28 pm | Permalink
  10. Connorses wrote:

Hey! Guess what?! I tried the desktop version. Works smooth as glass by comparison. Beat the game. It was a fantastic exploration of a concept which I admit, I have seen in another game prototype, but this game has the better puzzles. :P
    Going back to level one made me realize that it was, in fact, a smart way to do a tutorial level. Good stuff.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:35 pm | Permalink